Thursday, April 20, 2017

As long as working hard!

Yesterday,I received the exam results of son's class on Wetchat.I had a quick look at the first few names on the top,no son's name,cheap jerseys, my heart felt a bit cold.Yeah,son fell a lot and didn't get so good scores as he expected.At that moment,I was also disappointed indeed!However,very soon,I recovered my mind-set.Because I deeply understood that my son would feel more terrible.Before son came back,I told husband about the scores.He is a man with a quick temper,it' certain that he got worried immediately.I told him again and again that we should support our son who was more disappointed than us,we couldn't get angry or show any unhappy face,don't ask,because it would make son sadder and helpless,even to lose all confidence.Husband agreed with me.While he cooking,I walked out of house to receive son in dark.Soon,son rode to me with a weak word"mom".But I could feel through his voice that he wasn't so happy.I suddenly felt a bit heartache.After going into the room,laughters filled the whole room,at this moment, cheap snapback hats, I found son smiles with eyes narrowing in a line.
I hope that we both are the persons who support son behind forever.All failures andhardships are good teachers~.


No comments:

Post a Comment