Thursday, April 20, 2017

Awful !

I was so pleased to get to know that I would teach one class at the beginning of this term.Any grade is Ok to me as long as I am not asked to be a mainteacher.But we were forced to add extra classes on Saturdays.Ok,fake oakley sunglasses, I accepted.The thing making me angriest is that headmaster never thinks of teachers.None of his business at all,exchanging classes by teachers ourselves if we can't come,spending our own time to toil and also taking a certain responsibility.Above all,no money is spoken of!
I asked for a leave with another teacher this week.The teacher who would replace me complained to me,maybe a bit angry with me.Insane he is who is afraid of farting before leaders.He could have refused the group leader.I told him I wouldn't thank him.wholesale jerseys, Two teachers teaching the same class had already asked for a leave.Such a good chance for all the teachers to rest at home!My son's school had off yesterday!Why couldn't he?Fuck headmaster!
I am thinking about whether I go on asking a leave.Against the national policy,letting teachers pay the bill to remain his post.Some teachers are timid,and all other teachers hold different aims.This headmaster hasn't kept his promise often!He only can use the mid-leaders' faces and relationships with working teachers.
I have talked with the headmaster alone,but in vain,only to prove that I am forced.
In fact, I had decided to work my own business,less communication with others later.But such a thing affects me a lot.That's OK.cheap mlb hats, I will continue having off if I have my own things.Get away from those pitiful people!



No comments:

Post a Comment