Monday, April 17, 2017

Tough Time

I felt a little bit tired during continuing three days of drinking and talking with my college who comes from Europe. What's more, when I try to express some opinions, I have to speak slowly in order to make any misunderstanding each other. In return for this, cheap nfl hats, he also put forward his opinions with a clear but slowly. We may have a strong accent to cause difficult understanding to each other. I think it's interesting, due to we have to say several times with the same topic. According to the culture of my company, I should have dinner with him and send him to hotel after dinner. So, during the past three days, I was with him to have dinner after daily work. But, during dinner time, in order to avoid the awkward silence, we are trying to find some common topics. Actually, after he tried to tell me a joke in his way, I didn't think it's worth laughing at. In the same way, he also failed to see anything amusing in a joke which could make me laugh to tears after finishing my said. To be honest, we are trying to conceal this awkwardness. But, replica oakley sunglasses, it doesn't work. So, this is really tough time that I experienced
   My God, I wish this kind of thing won't happen again on me. I should push myself to do more practiced for speaking and writing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment