Thursday, April 27, 2017

My student world

My three worlds: my imagination world,my family world,my student world.
Originally,cheap nfl jerseys, I have thought I get farther and farther from my students,because of age,health,patience...?
However,I find that I am among them with plenty of happiness!In work,it's hard to expect joys and happiness,I always think it with its nature.Of course,I understand sweets and bitters are both in communicating with studetnts.Too much disappointment sometimes made me lose confidence in teaching.To be frank,for me such a woman with a childlish heart,I like such feelings and I can't suffer a deadly relation with students.
Yesterday noon,I just got ready from a nap,a girl student came into the office and gave me a "small glass" with "娜“cut in it,I don't know what I should call it,cheap hats, I know it's specific for me,and I was really a surprise to me,because I never thought there would be students to cut one for a teacher,I know some students send them to each other.I put it in my pocket.
When I entered my classroom and saw some students seeing their"small glass."I took mine out from the pocket and said:"Look!I have one ,too,a student from the other class gave me,there's my name in it."
At this moment,some students came up to me quickly and put something in my hand,and said:"Teacher!it's for you!"
I saw that there was"娜“,"安娜”,”Ana","Anna" which is my Chinese and English name or"love".. in them.Originally,they were ready enough!I was so sweet in heart!
Thank you all for giving me such a nice feeling~~
Happiness is so simple, wholesale jerseys, I will remember such feeling forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment