Thursday, April 27, 2017

Son and I

last saturday was a free day for me and so happily planned to go out to buy vegetables with my son after returning from the hospital.I know very well that my son doesn't often like to go to  the market with me.
On the way to the market,cheap fake oakleys, son still follwed behine me while chatting with me.
He said anything was OK for tonight dinner.
"Then what will your father eat for dinner?"I asked him who was riding behind me.
"Then let him eat out.."he answered.
"So coldhearted!"I joked.
Suddenly,he got into sillence at once and said nothing to me.I looked back that he had a very serious face.I was clear that son was angry with my words what I said.
Then I tried to speak to him more,
"To buy more your favourite food with mom,OK?...."
He still said nothing,but following me.I had tried to make him happy,however,I failed and bought vegetables and fruit at last.
On the way back home,I got angry,and got into sillence,too ,We said nothing to each other the whole way.As soon as I entered the door and put the food into the kitchen,I went to the sofa and lay on it,with closed eyes.At this moment,son came to me and asked"Mom,what's wrong with you?"
But I  ignored him.After a while,cheap snapback hats, he left and went into the kitchen.I just heard the sounds of setting the chopping board and knife cutting.I really wanted to see what hevwas doing,however,I refrained and wondered that he should can be well..
About ten minutes later,son came up to me again and said:Mom,fruit platter for you!.
I opened eyes and saw son's lovely face and the fruit platter in his hands.I couldn't help hugging him and burst into tears.I told him that he couldn't ignore mom at any time,he agreed.
We both hugged for a long time,tears took away all my worries and sorrows of these days!Son tried to smother his sobs,because he knows that mom never hopes that he becomes a man with too much tears.
My favourite baby,cheap oakleys, you never know how I happy I am with you around me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment